Have you noticed the new changes to Gmail? They recently rolled out a new feature that automatically filters your email into separate tabs for Primary, Social and Promotions. You can read more about the changes here. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/07/18/dear-google-about-these-recent-changes-to-gmail/
The feature, no doubt, will help it’s customers to see less spam in their inbox.
However, what may also occur is that newsletters that you have subscribed been subscribed to receive have a high likelihood to no longer show up in your primary inbox.
If this happens, the free training notifications, business-building tips you signed up to receive from me, and you dodn’t know what else will go in their new filtering system and you wouldn’t see this right away.
I want to support you, and we need make sure you get the good stuff!
The fix is SIMPLE and takes only a few seconds…
1. In Gmail, click on the Promotions tab.
2. Click and drag an email from ElevatingYourBusiness or MariaMarsala over to the Primary tab.
3. You will be asked if you want to “Do this for all future messages.” Click “Yes.”
OPTION 2: (turning this filter option off completely)
1. Go to “Settings” [the icon on the top right corner of your screen above your inbox] and select “settings.”
2. Click on the “Inbox” tab and “Unselect” all categories but “Primary” and then click “Save Changes.”)
That’s it! Pretty easy, right?